Rich honey and tangy mustard are combined with the sweet flavor of raspberries for a truly distinctive flavor. This dip is excellent paired with salty pretzels or blend into your favorite chicken salad for a
Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip Chicken Salad
A wonderful chicken salad featuring Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip alongside chicken, celery, pineapple chunks, oranges, grapes, pecans and mayonnaise.
- 5 cups Chicken breast, cooked, chopped
- 2 cups Celery, sliced
- 1 cup Pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 lb. or to taste White or purple seedless grapes
- 1 cup Pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, pineapple, oranges and pecans.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip. Toss with chicken mixture. Chill. Serves 8.